Kamagra Chewable Tablets 100mg
Kamagra Chew Tablets 100 mg is a medicine prescribed as a chewable tablet. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). ED or impotence is the inability of men to obtain and maintain an erection sufficient to have a sexual relationship. Erectile dysfunction is common among men with health problems and in times of stress.
Read also: Buy Generic Medicines Online
What are the side effects of Kamagra Chewable Tablet?
Common side effects of this medication are:
- Nausea, dizziness, pain.
- Tingling in arms, chest, jaw or neck
- Short sexual activity, painful erection.
- A long erection that persists for 4 hours.
- Vision or hearing loss and swelling.
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not the complete list of side effects of the medication. Inform your doctor in case of persistent and serious side effects. Side effects of this medication are not very frequent.
Warnings and precautions
Do not take this medication if you are allergic to its contents. Things to keep in mind when taking the Kamagra chewable tablet:
- Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
- Do not give this to anyone else
- not operate or drive while taking Kamagra
- This medication is not for adolescents 18 years and younger
- Avoid alcohol and a high-fat diet.
- Store this tablet in a room away from heat and humidity.
- Keep this out of the reach of children.
- This is not for those who have heart, kidney and liver problems.